Students may need support to review and resolve complaints, concerns and issues that they face in and out of the classroom. The Students Helpline’s role is not to judge your complaint or concern, but to help you resolve it in an appropriate manner. Chandler-Gilbert Community College is committed to the development of our students.
Should a student need guidance or have an issue related,
- Call 480-732-7322 for support. We will listen to your concern and help direct you through the appropriate process. We offer non-judgmental support to all CGCC students. This office serves as an advocate for any student issues at CGCC.
- You can leave a recorded message on this line 24 hours a day. Please leave your name, your concern and a student advocate will return your call and help you with your issue, complaint or concerns.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Please explain what is happening, your name and the best way to contact you. Emails are responded to on a daily basis.
The VFSA’s Office provides information on all student services and the following MCCCD policies:
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Student Conduct and Grievances
- ADA Accommodations
- Sexual Harassment Issues
- 504 and Title IX